Monday 4 September 2023

Christmas has come early

 Our new challenge started on Friday over at MAWTT, with the theme of Early Christmas.


I used a topper on a blue card base. I then cut the snowflake circle onto lilac paper with foiled snowflakes. This very simple card just layered the die-cut around the topper in the centre of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

613AvenueCreate - Anything Goes

ABCChristmas - Q for Quick

AYLI - Fav animals - one of my favourite animals is a bird, and especially at Christmas I think they remind us that summer is just round the corner :)

MTTC #515 Use die-cuts


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, great modern design. Thank you for sharing at AYLI this time. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. très jolie et élégante création , merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenges, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.