Tuesday 29 August 2023

no line reminder post

 Hey everyone,

We do not seem to have many people joining in our current challenge over at Creative Moments. Just a reminder that there is always the Anything Goes option if you do not like the idea of no line colouring (however I would recommend giving it a go - you may surprise yourself).

Here is my reminder card.

I have not added a sentiment yet, but left space for one, as this particular card could be used for absolutely anything.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
MTTC #515 Use Die-cuts

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. No line colouring is tough - you did a great job! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.