Wednesday 12 July 2023

Summer is here

 Well supposedly, but it is a pretty wet July so far after a dry June. The garden is loving it though.

We have a new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of Summer Colours.

I coloured Drifting soul from Ching-Chou Kuik using Promarkers - Cardinal Red; Dusky Rose; Wild Cranberry; Maroon; Pastel Beige; Buttercup; Blush; Lime Green; Rose Pink; Tropical Orchid; Pink Carnation and Grey Squirrel.

I fussy cut the image and adhered to a pink card base, which I used a butterfly corner punch on (after breaking my rounded corner punch!). I then punched the corners of a flower patterned paper to match, and die-cut a frame from the panel using X-cut ornate frames dies. Using foam pads I raised this over the image. Finally I added some stickers and a sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
MMM #204 Birthday

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely images and papers! Love those pretty corner details, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty image - love the corner details. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.