Monday 24 July 2023

Let it shine reminder

 Hi all,

This is the reminder post for our 'let it shine' challenge at Creative Moments.


The image is from  Beccy's Place. I added some gold gel pen accents and cut the centre before layering onto gold card. I matted this onto a yellow die-cut. I used patterned papers, and a sentiment topper, to create the background of the card, along with some gold glitter ribbon, and then added my topper.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
ATSM #450 Dies or stencils
InspirationStation #51 The image inspired my card as it made me think about sunbathing by the pool.

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Great image and perfect for the "shine" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.