Sunday 16 July 2023

Christmas in July (for sure this time)

 Good evening,

I have raided my stash and made a Christmas card using one of the many toppers I have in a drawer. I think I got this in a craft exchange, or crafting challenge prize.


The topper was already layered onto the purple mirri card and fussy cut. I used a patterned paper from My Minds Eye and layered it onto a 6x6 card blank. I then added the topper and a foiled sentiment. Finally I added some diamantes randomly over the patterned paper.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonSaysWed - Shimmer and Shine
CRAFT #685 Christmas
DaringCardmakers - Christmas in July
TheMaleRoom #176 Travel
AudSentiments #303 Christmas in July
DragonflyDreams - Christmas
CountryView - Four-legged Friends

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love Christmas in July. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the topper and the paper is so pretty. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the topper and great P.paper with the added gems.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine how gorgeous this is IRL. I love all that shine. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great image and a colourful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Travel challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.