Wednesday 26 July 2023

Die-ing for Christmas

Sorry for the poor pun, but the twist for our new challenge over at I Love Promarkers is to 'Use a Die'. Of course there is always the option of anything goes, as long as you use marker pens to colour an image.


I used a combination of Promarkers and Chameleon pens to colour the image before fussy cutting. I used a My Minds Eye patterned paper to cover the card base. I cut two rectangles of gold card and layered them one on top of the other. I then used an x-cut ornate labels nesting die to cut a silver glitter panel to put the image onto before layering onto the gold. I used a foiled sentiment topper, and then die-cut a poinsettia from red paper. I finished with a green neon diamante in the centre.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CraftyCatz #647 Christmas in July
polkadoodles wk29 Christmas in July
ATSM #451 Make your Mark
ChristmasCraftCreations - Anything Goes
DragonflyDreams - Christmas

Once again thank you all for looking and I hope to see some entries over in our blog.

Hugz Tinz


3 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and Robin P.paper.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    PS sorry I am a little late in visiting - it was a busy few months and I’m now on catch up for blog visiting x but better late than never 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.