Monday 10 July 2023

All about the shine!

 We have a new challenge starting today at Creative Moments and the optional theme is !Let it Shine!


I used Flowerz: Simple Flowers from Mirtillamente, who is offering a prize to the designer spotlight winner (playing the twist). I coloured the flowers in with metallic pencils (to make them shine). I then fussy cut around the edges. I stamped the sentiment using purple metallic ink and then layered the panel onto a purple mirri base card. Lots of shine here.

We also have a second sponsor for the randomly chosen winner - for more details pop over to the challenge blog.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craftycalendar - Anything Goes
SimplyCreateToo #192 Fav colours - purples and greens are my favourite colours
ATSM #449 Any Occasion

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. A pretty card, lovely image and design with fabulous colours and shine. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I would never have thought to use metallics for the shine; great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.