Monday 27 February 2023

Rocking into Spring

 Hi everyone,

I am just posting a reminder for our 'interactive' challenge over at Creative Moments. For this reminder post I did a slightly different interactive card - I made a rocker card.


I used a Kit and Clowder tutorial to colour the image from Sheepski with watercolour pencils. I really like the way this has turned out, although the flower petals would have been better had I had a couple of different shades of purple. I die-cut the image into a scalloped circle as the topper for the rocker card, which is basically made from a circle, or an oval, folded in half to make the card base, which allows the card to rock slightly.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonsaysMonday - Things with Wings
TheMaleRoom #171 Nature
SimplyCreateToo #187 Something you love - I adore nature and love watching bees on the flowers

Thanks for looking - do pop along to the blog to see the main challenge and the DT creations.

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.