Wednesday 1 February 2023

Numbers

 Hi all,

It is February already!! This means it is time for a new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times. The theme this month is chosen by Diane and she has gone with Numbers.


I used a floral paper for the base of my card and then layered a plain white panel with a number peel-off, onto a bright blue panel - cut using the stitched square nesting dies from the Works. I then used a patterned paper strip that looked almost the inverse of the backing paper. Finally I added a chipboard sentiment that I painted with metallic pale blue ink from the Range.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

MTTC #500 Numbers

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tinz,
    what a very lovely card and a great design also.
    Lovely paper used and that Happy Birthday painted looks brilliant.
    Lopts of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for a 25th birthday.
    Happy crafting Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinz: Your 25th card is pretty! I love the metallic sheens that add lots of visual interest! Thanks for entering MTTC's numbers theme! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.