Monday 6 February 2023

our memories

 I have been playing around with one of the Dr Digi images I have in my stash, and I came up with this idea for a card.

Firstly I layered green card and a yellow patterned paper onto a scalloped base card.
Next I coloured the image using promarkers before fussy cutting this out. I then stuck a chipboard frame over the image to frame the faces of the two characters. To finish I added an 'our memories' scrapbook sentiment.

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Avenue613 #2 Use red for anything BUT a heart (I used it for the lips)
MMM #193 Love is in the air
SOS #489 Love is in the air
SimonSaysWed - Love is in the air
Colormyheart #534 inspiration picture
Park Hopping - Theme Parks (One of the Disney Princesses maybe)

Thanks for looking,
Hugz Tinz


8 comments:

  1. such a unique card that you've submitted here with us at MMM love challenge. Love the color combo you used on the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you framed the top half of the princess & the frog. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 💗💗💗 this. I saw this on SSS Wednesday Challenge and had to stop by for a closer look. I would love for you to enter it into my new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place. Your princess and the frog remind me of the newly announced ride: Tiana's Bayou Adventure coming to Magic Kingdom, Disneyworld, FL. Your card is a welcome addition to our challenge, and I'd be thrilled to have you join us. Have a creative week.
    Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing on Park Hopping My Happy Place! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. Great design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again next month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, love the frame for your images... thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to shop my stash more often. Cute card! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Colouring. I love the frame. Thank you for sharing with Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.