Thursday 23 February 2023

Dotty for I Love Promarkers

 Happy Thursday

Our new challenge started yesterday at I Love Promarkers with the optional theme of going dotty (add some dots).


I used a stencil on a 4x6 base card with distressed ink in China Blue, Mermaid Lagoon and Carved Pumpkin to make the background. 
I coloured the image using the following Promarkers - carmine, royal blue, cornflower, sandstone, honeycomb, umber, caramel and tawny owl. I then fussy cut the image before adding to the card. Finally I found a sentiment in my stash that matched and added it to the bottom.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
AHSC 513(I twisted the background though)
PFP #678 - I don't actually have a favourite digi or stamp, but this one was great fun to colour
SOS #490 Something beginning with B (blue) - the stencil has been in my stash for a while
TIOT - Lets get messy (I find stencils are always messy)
AYLI - I prefer stencils to freestyle backgrounds as they are quick and easy
inkspirational #283 use stencils
simplycreatetoo #187 Something you love (unicorns)

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz



9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and your colouring is fab! I love the stencilled background you've created and your colour choice is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card with great colors. Thank you for crafting along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B is for birthday and blue!! Way to go shopping your stash and digging out that fun stencil! So glad you played along with our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash…you rocked our “anything that begins with B” challenge with your adorable birthday card!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS490

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and fun image! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet image and your dotty background looks fab! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely, what a beautiful Babe in Blue Birthday card! Thanks for Shopping Your (Starts with B) Stash with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! The stencilled background looks wonderful with the sweet image 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and great stenciled background. I love the customized colors youʻve achieved. They are perfect for your darling image. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI for this challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.