Wednesday 8 February 2023

You're amoosing

 Ok so that sentiment isn't actually on my card - but I really wish it was now!!

This is my new DT card for the challenge that started today over at I Love Promarkers, which has the optional theme of animals.


Of course as always you can play anything goes but please make sure you have used promarkers somewhere on your card. Our sponsor is Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps and I have used Cuddly critters cow.

Firstly I coloured the image using promarkers (although I didn't make a note of which ones!). Then I die-cut the image using my X-cut scalloped circle nesting dies. I 'painted' the card base with a metallic sunset pink from the Range before layering the image onto it. I then used two covered chipboard butterflies for the top corners, to frame the cow.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
TheMaleRoom #171 Nature
SimonsaysWed - fun with dies
Allsorts #714 I love...animals of all kinds

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz



5 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Cow is tremendous fun, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and that would make such a cute sentiment!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining The Male Room challenge. The cow is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and lovely card, love your colouring of the cow, I'm chuckling at your card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Nature challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.