Wednesday 1 March 2023

For the [late] girls

 Hi all,

It is March already and spring is around the corner! Our new challenge at MAWTT is 'for the ladies/girls' as chosen by Diane.


I coloured the image with Promarkers before die-cutting with a stitched square die from M&C. I used an edging punch for the pattern down the sides. Finally I added a handwritten 'I'm late' sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
inkspirational #284 Stitching real or faux (on the stitched square die cut)
sundaypostcardart - Alice in Wonderland (white rabbit)

Do pop along to the challenge to see the rest of the DT creations and to enter the challenge.

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Cute bunny image and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks for sharing your card with us at INKspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.