Wednesday 25 January 2023

Pretty Pastels

 Hi guys,

It is time for a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers and this time the optional twist is to USE PASTEL COLOURS.


I have used 'For You' by our sponsor Hetty Clare. I used a pastel blue 6x6 base card. I die-cut a heart using X-cut nesting dies and pink glitter card. After colouring the image I fussy cut this out and added to the heart. To finish I heat embossed a chipboard heart using lilac embossing powder, added a foiled sentiment topper and some pearls.

To colour the image I used the following Promarkers - Metallic Green, Baby Pink, Lavender, Blue Pearl, Shale, Satin, Tawny Owl, Grey Squirrel and Peach.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

SimonSaysWednesday - Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.