Wednesday 15 May 2019

Flowers @ I ♥️ promarkers

Hiya guys,

I need to apologise for any missing links. I am using my phone to pop this on but will add the links asap.

So we have a new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers and the optional twist is spots and stripes oops it is actually flowers! and i have used the image flower square from our sponsor IKEsART digis   .

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
SimplyCreateToo #149 Anything Goes
SOS #395 May Flowers
PFP #493 Summer is coming
C4C483 Flowers


Thanks for looking,

Hugs tinz

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card i like the spring colours Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card - great colour scheme. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us over at PFP with your pretty creation this week. Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card - Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely summery card, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work. Thank you for joing us over on the Simply Create Too Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.