Saturday 11 May 2019

Birthday postcard

Hi there,

I have tried my first postcard art - making a birthday celebration postcard.

The chair and birds are from a Sizzix stamp set, that came with dies to match. I stamped the chair, and then sat the birds on the back. I also faded stamped the chair around the edges.

I then used stamps from a Helz Cuppleditch set with my pretty colour rainbow ink pad. Again I faded the sentiment down the postcard. I was going for a slightly distressed look with this.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CRAFT #512 Birthday

I also thought I would share some of my plants with you today:

And a dinosaur update too:
Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and photos Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute creation and I love how the sentiment is repeated. Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.