Tuesday 28 May 2019

Colour Flourish

Hi guys,

I have a quick card to share with you this evening:

I made the card base from cream card and firstly added a blue sentiment. Unfortunately parts of the sentiment did not stamp properly - but I will say I intended a distressed effect haha. I then used a red leaf flourish and added a couple of die-cut blue flowers and a blue felt bird. Finally I had a souffle (from Popcorn and friends) that I had printed out and sitting in my stash, so I fussy cut him and sat him on a branch with his letter for the little blue bird (when it decides to look).

I used the colours in this inspiration photo from ColorDare:
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
CCEE1921 Use a die
Cute Card Thursday #583 Square
CMP - Country Garden

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:


  1. This is a very cute card. Good use of the colors for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card with the birdies, and such a nice bright flair. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card with the birds. I love the die cuts out. Thanks for joining into Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job with this card. Thank you for sharing your creation at the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. 💙☕Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.