Thursday 23 May 2019

Monochrome @ MAWTT

Hiya everybody,

Our new challenge over at MAWTT is Monochrome, set by the lovely Penny. I have made a fantasy card using dies that I haven't used as yet!

Sorry about the lousy picture - my camera is playing up so I have had to use my phone and the lighting was pretty poor. I will try harder next time!! The unicorn is an intricut die from Hobbycraft and was cut on X-cut self-adhesive vellum. The others were a free gift in a magazine cut on Papermania collection paper, with glitter dots on it, for a little bit of magical sparkle.

I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
craftingbydesigns - Feature a Creature
AYLI - His or Hers - I find cards for her much easier to make - and I have more in my stash that is suited to girl cards lol
Animal Friends #74 Horse or Unicorn
SimplyCreateToo #149 Anything Goes

We can't wait to see your monochromatic creations,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. It looks fab, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great monochrome card and love the beautiful die-cut Unicorn
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Tinz. What a gorgeous unicorn. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very magical card, Tinz. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooo sorry I am late commenting! Thank you so much for sharing your His/Hers make with us at AYLI for this challenge, your card is gorgeous. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.