Wednesday 29 November 2023

Rudolph fun

 We have a new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of Add A Banner, with our sponsor being Paper Nest Dolls for this challenge.


I have used North pole mini reindeer.

I coloured him using my Chameleon pens and then fussy cut. I layered a tartan paper onto KRAFT card base. The banner is actually a Christmas ribbon, that I have then placed Rudolph standing on. Finally I added a little foam star.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

ParkHopping

TIOT - Traditional Christmas

inkspirational #303 Seasonal

MTTC #521 Got to be Christmas

PFP #718 Baby It's Cold Outside (wrapped up warm)

CraftyCatz #660 Christmas or Winter


5 comments:

  1. Oh so cute. Darling image and love the background paper. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute image and fun Christmas card, thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job coloring and fussy cutting the reindeer. It’s a cute and festive Christmas design. Thanks for playing with us at Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card love and looks nice and warm thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute looking card with an adorable image. Lovely! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.