Friday 3 November 2023

In the pink

 Hi guys,

Our new challenge started over at I Love Promarkers on Wednesday with the optional theme of In the Pink. Here is my DT card (sorry it is a little late).


I used Unicorn love from Ching-chou Kwik who is sponsoring this challenge. I coloured the image using various shades of pink promarkers. I then die-cut the image using M&C stitched square die. I used the next size up to die-cut the panel of pink glitter card. I layered this onto a pink base card and use two different washi tapes to finish.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
TIOT - Sparkle all the way
ATSM #456 Make your Mark
CRAFT #696 Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely all in different shades of pink. Beautiful coloring and sparkle! Thanks for joining our challenge at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.