Wednesday 15 November 2023

Love is in the air

 Hi guys,

We have a new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of Love is in the Air. I messed up and couldn't find the image I wanted to use, so used this one which I already had coloured, as a fall back. I think I have made it work ok.


I coloured the image with promarkers. I then cut close to the border. I layered a glitter silver patterned paper onto a lilac 6x6 base card, aiming for the impression of moonlight. I layered the image onto this panel, turning the orientation 90 degrees for effect. To finished I added a sentiment down one side and alphabet stickers down the other.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CraftyCalender - Anything Goes
CraftyCatz #658 Make it sparkle (glitter patterned paper)


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.