Monday 13 November 2023

Little Penguin

 We have a new challenge started today over at Creative Moments. Our optional theme for this month is Winter, and we have two sponsors. Pop to the blog to see who these are.


I have used Pearl the Penguin from  Pattie's Creations.

I coloured the little guy using both water colour papermania markers and wax crayons. I then fussy cut him. I created the background on a 3x3 card by using snowflake peel-offs. I then added the penguin to the bottom right corner of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CraftyCalendar - Anything Goes
craftycatz #658 Make it sparkle (the peel-offs sparkle)
DaringCardmakers - Cosy (in his little ear muffs and scarf)


2 comments:

  1. This penguin looks cosy with its big winter scarf. Thanks for sharing your cute card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!! And the snowflake peel offs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.