Friday 1 December 2023

Forever Friends cracking time

 Hi all,

I have chosen the theme of Winter Animals for our challenge over at MAWTT for this month.


I have simply used a Forever Friends topper and sentiment and added a couple of snowflake peel-offs. A nice, quick and easy creation. (It took me longer to decide what I wanted to make, than to actually make the card).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonSaysWed - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Christmas
craftcatz #661 Make them smile


2 comments:

  1. So Cute Thank you so much for entering this week's CRAFT Challenge, hope to see you again next challenge.
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.