Friday 22 September 2023

Cute in Pink

 Hi guys,

Our new challenge started on Wednesday over at I Love Promarkers. Sorry I am late posting, it has been fairly hectic. Our optional twist is to add a bow, and I think the bows work really well with my chosen image.


The image is from a new sponsor (and one of the Design Team Members) CFL digi designs.

I could this super cute little dragon using the following Promarkers:
Tulip Yellow and Canary; amethyst, baby pink and cerise; metallic green.

I then used my box of scraps and the following sketch from Cheerful Sketches to create my card. To finish I added the two bows.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
SimonSaysMonday - What's you favourite colour (purples and pinks)

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.