Monday 11 September 2023

Jasmine beauty

 Hi guys,

Our new challenge started over at Creative Moments today, and our option is to follow the sketch below. Due to such a low number of entries last time I made my first DT card as anything goes - my second will be following the sketch - but I wanted to show people that Anything Goes is still acceptable if you do not get along with the optional theme.


I coloured my image using my Chameleon marker pens. The sentiment was created on the computer before printing the image. To finish I simply added a washi tape banner.

Here is the optional sketch for the challenge blog - do pop over to see how the DT have used the sketch in their creations.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
craftycalendar -Anything Goes
TIOT - Fantasy (Jasmine from Aladdin)
SimplyLessIsMoore #491 Anything Goes
PFP #707 Pink (or blue)

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! Wonderful clean design and super colouring. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring of this fun image! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! My daughter's name is Jasmine, so I may have to take a look at that image! The simplicity of the card really allows her to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Tina. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Great CAS layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.