Tuesday 10 September 2024

Interactive cards

Hi guys,

Our new challenge over at Creative Moments has the optional theme of making your creation interactive.


As you can see I went nice and easy with mine, just making a flap that you open to see the image, however some of the design team have been very creative with their cards. Do pop over to the blog and check them out!

I started by colouring the image with promarkers. I then cut this into a rectangle and then placed this onto a 5x7 base card. I measure the patterned paper and scored the far left to allow the paper to be opened. I then stuck this to the card blank with pink glitter washi tape. To finish I added the excess strip of patterned paper to the left hand side of the card, and birthday stickers to the front.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
DragonflyDreams - Happy Birthday
TIOT - Make it colourful
ATSM #476 Make your mark
inkspirational #324 Make your Mark

 Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Your card is really lovely and colorful. IL love how you used the markers. Thanks for sharing this beauty at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design with the flap to open and reveal the kitties driving to the Birthday party! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Make Your Mark! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Thanks for playing at Addicted to Stamps and more

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.