Wednesday 18 September 2024

Gnomes

 hi guys,

Our new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of Gnomes. Our lovely sponsor is Last Minute Manda.

I coloured the gnome using Chameleon pens. I then fussy cut the image before layering onto a patterned paper from my stash. These were added to a 6x4 card blank. I then added some heart stickers to add ore accents.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
inkspiration 324 Make your Mark
PFP #757 Include a Flower

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and gorgeous paper. I love the sentiments spread around, and your stickers make it extra-special. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card. Lovely autumn colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.