Wednesday 28 June 2023

Christmas in June (well it is nearly July)

 Hey everyone,

We have a new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of having a stencilled background. I did cheat a little as my stencil is only in the corner, but I couldn't find my brick wall one I wanted to use.


I coloured the images with a combination of promarkers and chameleon pens. I had printed the images so that the card could be folded. I then stencilled the bells using versamark ink and embossing powders.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonSaysWed - Anything Goes
PFP #696 Holidays
inkspirational #292 emboss your background

SimplyLessisMoore #486 Anything Goes
ChristmasCraftCreations - heat embossing


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

9 comments:

  1. What great images for Christmas! love that reindeer face on the inside! and your pretty embossed bells and holly! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: embossed background! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful make and another ready for Christmas 2023

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun Christmas card and fantastic colouring too. Thank you so much for sharing withus at LIM.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab CAS card. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great festive card using those fun Christmas images, Tinz.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee hee, fun, festive and funny too! Love it - so glad you joined us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly and fun...with heat embossing too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great CAS card, very festive!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More!
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little card. Love the deer on the inside laughing! Thanks for joining us over at the Christmas Craft creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.