Sunday 4 June 2023

Land Before Time Inspired

 Sorry for my late post. We had a new challenge start over at I Love Promarkers on Wednesday with the optional theme of Inspired by a Film.


The image seems to be discontinued as I am unable to find it in the Paper Nest Dolls store :(.

I coloured this image using a mixture of promarkers and chameleon markers and unfortunately the yellow and blue blend in the party hats is not very obvious in the photo. I then fussy cut the image and layered onto a leafy patterned paper that had been die-cut with a stitched square die for the Works. To finish I added a flower to the girls hat, some 3D flower stickers to the bottom and a peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
PFP #692 Make it Square
AYLI - Pastels or Brights - I like to use a combination of both, with an emphasis on bright colours

Thanks for looking

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card Tinz. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Love the leafy background paper too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card and I love the brights you have used here. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.