Saturday 24 June 2023

We'll mouse you!

 I made a leaving card for a friend at work. I saw the image on somebody else's blog and I just had to get them for myself as this one was perfect.

The image is from Last Minute Manda and is available here.

I coloured the image using watercolour markers and then cut into the tag shape. I layered onto a purple vellum. I added a blue stripe to the centre of a white 6x6" card, and then added brads to finish.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SweetSketchWednesday


SimpleLessisMoore #486 Anything Goes

Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz


4 comments:

  1. Adorable make and well done on combining it with the sketch too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Tinz for your friend leaving work. This image is very cute and works perfectly with my sketch. Great colours and embellishments as well. This is a great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawwww... this is so cute! Lovely make..

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet, lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.