Friday 28 April 2023

Wings again

 Well it is approaching summer so things with wings are about in force now in preparation. So I made this card.


I took two different patterned papers from my stash to make a diagonal base card. I used some toppers that I cut out manually that were free with a magazine.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
AHSC #522

Craftycatz #635 Things with wings
mmm #199 flowers
Inspiration station #48 (Inspired by flowers and sky combination - dark foreground



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a Monarch Butterfly in my Garden last week and that's the 1st of this year. I hope I see more in the coming weeks. Beautiful design and floral papers! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    href="https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/">Inspiration Station
    href="https://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/">Paper Funday
    Beautiful Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers and card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely patterned papers choice. Your card feels very spring-like with the pretty flowers and butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. I love the butterflies and the floral paper. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great take on the sketch Tinz, lovely card, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely papers and butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.