Wednesday 19 April 2023

Black and White

 ...and maybe a little grey too :)

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers, with an optional theme of, yes you guessed it, black and white.


I coloured the image with a range of greys and then fussy cut. I made a tri-corn card using paw-print patterned card and added a geometric black and white, patterned paper for the back triangle panels and the rosette for the image. The rosette is only added to the one side so that the card can still fold flat for posting.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimplyCreateToo #189 Shaped Cards
CountryView - Things with Wings
SimonSaysWeds - Things with wings
Polkadoodle wk15 Interactive cards (I'm not really sure this counts as interactive, but people do like to pick it up to try and work out how it works lol)


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, and a very interesting fold. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts, take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.