Monday 24 April 2023

Still flying high

 Yup our challenge is still running over at Creative Moments with an optional theme of wings and things.

I coloured Blinky the bee-keeper gnome from our sponsor Patties Creations, using watercolour pencils. I then fussy cut him and attached him to a base card that I had covered with a butterfly patterned paper that I printed from my computer. Finally I added the sticker sentiment from Papermania onto a yellow backing paper and then onto the base card.

I would like t enter this card into the following challenges;
SimonsaysMonday - make your mark
SimonsaysWeds - Things with wings
polkadoodles wk16 Anything Goes
MTTC #506 Fantasy creatures
countryview - things with wings

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz


3 comments:

  1. Tinz: Thanks for sharing your gnome card with us at MTTC for our new fantasy theme! I like the bees and butterflies! That's great for springtime! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little gnomie! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.