Wednesday 3 May 2023

Magical delights

 We have a new challenge started today at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of magical.


I coloured the image using my Promarkers and then fussy cut her. I used a yellow ric-rac down the side of a scalloped card base. I then took a piece of background that was in my stash and layered my fairy against this. Finally I added some flutterby's and a magical sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
PFM #688 Cute character (dark but I would still say cute)
craftycatz #365 Things with wings

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. Definitely an adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Marlkers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card. Love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and lovely colouring … love her fabulous blue hair

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.