Wednesday 8 March 2023

Flowers

 Hi all,

We have a new challenge starting today over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional twist of 'add a flower' Also, we are no longer going to be exclusively for promarkers, but you can enter if you have coloured your image with any kind of marker.

I coloured the image (Flowery from our sponsor Ching-chou Kwik) with a variety of pink and purple promarkers before fussy cutting. I then layered this onto two die-cut circles of patterned paper. I layered these onto an ombre card base. To finish I added the flower toppers, butterfly chipboard and sentiment topper.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SOS #491 Flowers
simplycreatetoo #188 Spring Colours


1 comment:

  1. Love how you framed your sweet little fairy with blooms ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.