Wednesday 29 March 2023

Blue Thanks

 This is the card I made for the reminder post at Creative Moments, using Flowerz: flow #2 from Mirtillamente.


I used information from Kit and Clowder classes to colour the image with Promarkers (although you probably can't tell as I didn't do great)!

I then die-cut the image, and a piece of pink card that I had already blended some Distress inks over part of, using M&C stitched edge square dies. I added these at angles onto the speckled card base. Finally I stamped the sentiment using a free stamp set and Whispers blue ink.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
PFP 683 Spring
SimonSaysWed - Spring/Easter
MMM #197 P is for Posie
MTTC #504 Springtime
Sweet Stampin' - Spring
HLS - Dies

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. I love how you color in your POSIE and the stitched square added some fun element to it. thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bouquet on this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card with a lovely image. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Markers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - love the tones of blues that you've used to colour the image. Thanks for joining in my Spring challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Tinz. The image is gorgeous and I think your colouring looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for sharing at PFM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.