Saturday 11 July 2020

Sparkle in flight

Hi guys,

I got this die a while back (It is an X-cut one), and I decided it was about time I used it. Unfortunately it didn't get along with the big shot pro, so next time I will try it in my little big shot instead and hope it is just because the runners are so wide!

As you can see some of the parts didn't quite cut, so I decided to leave them in. I took a piece of white card and sprayed some red ink onto it, then blended it out with a make-up sponge, then I layered this behind the image. I added some red glitter glue around the wings. Finally i simply added some white pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #580 something beginning with B (Blue/Blending/Broken)
inkspirational #217 painting or colouring (I painted the background paper with ink)
AYLI - Jungle or farm - I tend to have much more choice of animals that are found in the jungle than I do on the farm. However, a dragonfly can be found in both areas, although more likely in the jungle.
AlphabetChallenge - G for Glitter and Gems
SimplyCreateToo #162 Red and White and Blue
dragonflydreams - no patterned paper

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

9 comments:

  1. Looks good, sort of grungy, thank you for joining us at Allsorts too, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame it looks like it could be a lovely die. Thank you for joining our 'B' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tinz

    It is disappointing when our dies don't cut correctly isn't it .. .. but you have used it very cleverly anyway!

    Great colours.

    Thank you for sharing with the AYLI Challenge.

    Love Jules xx
    Guest DT at AYLI for July

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous make hun, love the colour & glitter
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, and I think it was a good idea to leave the uncut bits in - makes it look vert artsy!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too, and I hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve the beautiful die and doesnt distract leaving bits in -but annoying when that happens I have one that needs about four passes and turning with each pass you can image it doesn't get used much!Love the inky background
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful die cutting and fun artsy background, love your color combo! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.