Wednesday 22 July 2020

In the Pink @ Creative Moments

Good morning,

Our new challenge at Creative Moments has an optional theme of In the Pink. As always I like to play along with my teamies and I have used an image from Scribbles who is one of our sponsors this time - pop to the blog to see the inspiration from the DT for this challenge.

I embossed a variety of patterned papers and cut them into inchies before layering them onto the card. I printed the image on a pink background and added a sentiment and then added this to the bottom of the card to allow space at the top for a birthday sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
notjustcards - Anything Goes


Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.