Wednesday 15 July 2020

Fairy Wishes and Vines

Hi guys,

I have something a little different to share with you today (well different for me anyway).

I embossed some acetate using the Creative Companions vine embossing folder and layered it over a slimline pale yellow base card. I then embossed a strip of grey card and layered this over the tape. I stamped the fairy silhouette in fuchsia pink and fussy cut her before adding tot he bottom of the strip. I stamped the sentiment using two different fuchsia pinks to make an ombre pattern directly onto the acetate. Finally I added some yellow diamante butterflies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Dragonflydreams - no patterned paper
SimplyLessisMoore #423 Fuchsia, yellow and grey
Sweetstampin' - Fairies and Fantasy

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. Wow. What an interesting design. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of texture to go with our colour challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the textured embossed strip.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.