Wednesday 25 July 2018

Shakers @ Creative Moments

We are having a shaker card twist to our Anything Goes challenge this time over at Creative Moments. I have used 'Let's be unicorns' from Scrap N Dipity who are one of our sponsors. I coloured the image using Papermania watercolour pens and glitter markers, then die-cut into a square. I added this to a pale grey card base. I then die-cut a stitched square out of peachy pink glitter card using M&C nesting dies. I manually cut the central apperture to ensure the image showed through suitably. I added glitter stars as well as microbeads and fine glitter to the shaker element.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Card Mania #106 Anything Goes
MMM #76 Coloured image
ATSM #302 Make your Mark
The Paper Players #402 Use negative space


I used my avon ice cream maker to make some ice cream, for the first time (technically hubbies ice crem maker, but he hasn't used it yet either). It was really easy to use, but the ice cream is slightly powdery.

And an update on my newest WIP (2hr48):
Thanks for looking again,

Hugz Tinz



4 comments:

  1. Isn't this fun?! Love these little critters and the fun glitter shaker! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love how your little critters all want to be unicorns, so fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects & i especially love the shaker element on your cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your cards here. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and sweet and festive! Thank you for joining us at the Make My Monday Challenges. All the best. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.