Wednesday 11 July 2018

Beary Nice @ Creative Moments

OK my second DT post - I am running very late tonight lol. I need my bed, so this will be a quick post I am afraid!

We have a new challenge over at Creative Moments, with the optional twist of Teddy Bears picnic. I have used Stinker - Bear and Skunk from one of our sponsors (see the blog for the others) -

I used the colour version of the image as it is just so cute! I layered this onto a pale blue card before adding to a papermania Geometric card base (I thought the pattern went well with the image). To finish I simply added some diamantes. I was going to add a sentiment, but thought it would be best to wait until it had a recipient so the sentiment can be very personal :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
MAWTT #75 Male themed
Intaas #37 Summer Fun
allsorts #475 In my Garden


Thanks for looking - can't wait to see your creations!

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. You just gotta love this cute bear. Lovely card hun
    Thanks so much for entering the challenge over on the moving along with the times Blog and good luck


    Moving along with the times Blog

    CraftyHugs-Dt member of Moving along with the times personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card, thank you for sharing at our "in my garden" theme this week at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    International Art & Soul DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, thank you for joining the challenge at MAWTT, Jackie DT Member x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.