Thursday, 17 September 2026

More tiles and another geode pour

 I wanted to share another batch of tiles with you, as well as my second attempt at a geode pour using a selection of orange and brown paints for a completely different look.






This one was a dip from the geode pour, but I thought it was too plain, so I took some drips from the tiles to make it more interesting and got this elephant shape. I am still not happy with it so will probably paint over it.


I would like to enter the geode into the following challenge:

Dragonflydreams - Monochromatic

AYLI - Fav Halloween colours - I do like the autumnal oranges and browns, such warm colours as the season is cooling down

craftycatz #719 Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. These are such fun projects. The colors are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at As You Like It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.