Hi guys,
I wanted to try something a little different with my fluid art, which is a little more mixed media and uses some of my plentiful glitter tubes. This is basically a puddle pour where you keep some of the background colour to make a geode shape. I then added glitter to some of the layers to imitate crystal formations.
I also have another two tiles to share with you today.
These both used the same colours but layered differently. Once again I layered them, added cell activator and then blew the paint out to the edges of the tile. The gold makes for some real interest in these tiles.
Thanks for taking a look at my fluid art paintings.
Hugz Tinz



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.