Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Its Autumn - or nearly

 Hi guys,

Our new challenge has started over at Creative Moments and our optional theme is - Autumn Colours, as here in the Northern Hemisphere autumn is now just around the corner. The DT have all had great fun with the Autumn Leaves colouring class provided by our sponsor  The Coloring Channel. Alyce is kindly offering a month free to her channel for one lucky winner, so do pop over to the blog to take a look and enter your creation.

Here is my Autumn themed creation:

And my coloured leaves before I chose one for my panel.

I used my Chameleon pens for these leaves and I did follow the class for the left leaf, but I wanted to try blending my Chameleon pens with the tops I got as I do not use them very often, and that is how I coloured the leaf I chose to make my panel.

I would like to enter this panel into the following challenges:

CraftyCatz #719 Anything Goes
ThePaperPlayers #803 red, pumpkin, curry


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.