Thursday 17 October 2024

Spots and Stripes for the flowers

 Hi all,

Sorry for the delay getting my card uploaded - I was getting a tattoo done yesterday. Our new challenge started yesterday over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional twist of spots and stripes.


I used patterned papers from a Papermania Capsule Collection to create the background. I coloured the image with Promarkers (including spots on the flowers and stripes on the plant pot), and then fussy cut the image. To finish I added a couple of cat stickers and some star and heart peel-offs, as well as a peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SUYP #105 Furrything Goes
Sweetstampin' - Spots and Stripes
DaringCardmakers - Furry Pet Friends

Thanks for looking, and I will have some photos of my tattoo and a book review to share with you shortly.

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Great card and scene - your papers look are perfect and look just like carpet and wallpaper!

    Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.