Saturday 5 October 2024

Autumal colours

Octobers challenge over at Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) the theme, chosen by Christine, is Autumnal colours.


I used my Daisy and Dandelion decoupage pack to make this card, simply adding a red mirror card matt to the card base before attaching the decoupaged image. I then finished with a felt butterfly.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonSaysWednesday - things with wings
SOS #531 I'm LEAFing it up to you
TIOT - Autumn Magic
TheMaleRoom #191 Trees


4 comments:

  1. Darling!! Way to go shopping your stash! Thanks for playing along with our “I’m leaf-ing it up to you” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! You rocked our challenge with adorable little bear swinging in a tree swing!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS345

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable bear bear (my son said) sitting on a swing, on a tree!! Thank you for sharing this creation with us at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is he swinging in the "tree" -- Super cute. Thanks for joining at TMR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.