Monday 14 October 2024

Monochrome days

 Well the sky is certainly staying a lovely shade of grey, in keeping with our monochrome twist over at Creative Moments. However, the trees are certainly not with their lovely shades of orange, red and yellow, mixed in with the greens.

Here is my creation, using a Mirtellamente image.


I coloured the images using various shades of pink Promarkers cerise, pastel pink and pink carnation. I then simply cut the image into a rectangle and layered onto a pink base card. I used some border stickers, also in pink, to border the image. I added a bright pink (it does look kinda red on this photo) square, and added a pink glitter peel-off balloon. To finished I added some pink flower and butterfly embellishments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CraftyCalendar - Anything Goes
SimonSaysWed - Add some texture (glitter peel-off and paper embellishments)

Thanks for looking. Please pop over to the challenge blog to give the rest of the design team some love.

Hugz Tinz


1 comment:

  1. A really pretty card, I love the colouring on the flowers. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.