Monday 8 July 2024

Sketch challenge

 Hi all,

We have a new challenge started today over at Creative Moments with the option to use the sketch for your creation.


This is my card using an image from Patties Creations, and here is the sketch.
I coloured the flamingos using Chameleon pens and then used an X-cut scalloped circle die to make the topper. I placed this onto a pink base card and used a sentiment for the overlapping stripe. I then used mosaic tiles for the final accents from the sketch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonSaysMonday - Summer Fun
ThePaperPlayers #697 Summer Fun
MMM #229 Ice cream/cocktails
craftycalendar - Add a sentiment

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. I love the flamingos! So cute and perfect for Summer Vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pink flamingoes in their shades enjoying a cool summer drink. Such a fun card! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute adorable card with Flamingo drinking - reminds me of Vegas for some reason! TY for sharing your creation with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest flamingos. Great card. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flamingos are obviously having a fabulous time! They are so cute with their shades and party drinks, celebrating the recipients birthday. Love this! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun. I love the flamingos. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.