Monday 22 July 2024

Christmas Joy

 Hi all,

It is time for our reminder post for Creative Moments, where our optional theme is to use the sketch.

I have gone with a Christmas card this time.


I coloured the image using Promarkers and then also outlines the image with a Promarker. I simply cut it square. I used a gold metallic ink pad from the Range to make a circle in the background. Then I added a strip of patterned paper from my scraps box to the left hand side. I layered the image over the circle and then added a bauble sticker. The sketch we are playing with is this one:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonSaysMonday - Add a sentiment
AlphabetChallenge - H for Holidays
ABCChristmas - N for No Stamping
CraftyCalendar - Add a sentiment
SimplyCreateToo #202 Christmas in July
dragonflydreams - Christmas in July



5 comments:

  1. This is cute - simple design with lots of colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card, I like the prominent sentiment and how you incorporated it in your project by combining it with a stripe of checked paper and a festive baubel. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely idea and well executed. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.