Thursday 11 July 2024

Masculine birthday bear

 Hi guys,

Our new challenge started yesterday over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of Masculine.

Here is the card I made with a SheepSki Designs image.


I coloured the image with a combination of Promarkers and Chameleon pens. I then simply cut the image out and matted it onto a pearlescent green card before layering onto a KRAFT card blank.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
TheMaleRoom #188 Animals
craftycalendar - Add a sentiment


3 comments:

  1. What a fun design, looks like your birthday bear is worn out! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such an adorable bear card for birthday for anyone whom loves a cuddly bear! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he celebrated to much :) - Cute card. Thanks for joining in at TMR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.